Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Game Review: Zed Defense Tycoon

Zed Defense Tycoon is a great game made by RoyStanford.
Hello, and welcome to the Bloxxer! Today I'm going to be reviewing a game which I personally consider a pretty great game. Now, without further ado, my review of Zed Defense Tycoon!

In Zed Defense Tycoon, players start out with an axe and a goo machine. The machine generates money, and you can upgrade it and buy more machines. Players are also able to fight zombies in order to earn money, with special zombies, such as a tank or hunter, earning them more money than regular zombies.

The game has a Perks shop where players can buy various things such as cash, health, speed, and gear. You can also nuke every Zed on the map, which can get you a lot of
I got you right where I need you...
money. However, the gear is one-life only. If you don't stay alive for long, I don't recommend buying any gear.


My Experience:

When I played Zed Defense Tycoon, I had lots of fun. I died a few times fighting the zombies, but that just pushed me to try harder! I loved going into the horde and fighting the zombies as they spawned. It was a total blast!
Charge!!!


The game was well-made and I liked how it was built. I thought that the UI was well-made and user-friendly. The Perks menu wasn't in my way and there weren't an overload of menus like some games have.

Now we're getting somewhere!
Additionally, I liked the map. It wasn't just a baseplate, yet it didn't have excess detail that made the game run slowly and take away some of the fun. The map fit the theme of the game, and the scenery was detailed.

This game may keep you here for a while, but it doesn't keep me coming back. I play it occasionally, but it's not like other games where you might play it everyday. The game gets repetitive if you play it too much, because there's nothing extra out there for you to do.

RESULTS:

Graphics: 9/10
Model Design: 10/10
User Interface: 9/10
Gameplay: 7/10

Overall Score: 35/40
Rating: Exceptional!

Zed Defense Tycoon is a great game developed by RoyStanford. It is very fun yet doesn't keep my attention. If there were extra content to unlock, I would be playing this a lot more.

That's all for now! Thanks for reading,
Xeronae

2 comments:

  1. I have never actually played Zed Defense Tycoon. Thanks for the great review! I might even try out the game soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesn't have to be the same review rank every time...

    ReplyDelete